Fujian, China
Business Type:
Trading Company
Main Products:
Number of Employees:
16
Year of Establishment:
2007-01-09
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: one month
Off season lead time: within 15 workdays
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available

Quartz Stone Countertop, Kitchen Countertop, Artifical Stone manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Artifical Stone Quartz Kitchen Countertop for Home Decoration, Cheap Price Chinese Artifical Stone Engineered Marble Slabs for Countertop/Worktop/Kitchentops, Pure White/Gray/Brown/Black/Red/Veins Artificial Marble Engineered Marble Big Slabs and so on.

Diamond Member Since 2007
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products countertop & Vanity top Artifical Stone Quartz Kitchen Countertop for Home Decoration

Artifical Stone Quartz Kitchen Countertop for Home Decoration

Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
50 Pieces US $10.2-50.68/ Piece
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 10containers/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Type: Countertop Vanity Top
Material: Artificial Stone
Surface Finishing: Polished
Color: White
Usage: Kitchen, Bathroom, Hotel, Commercial
Load-Bearing: Heavy

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info.

Model NO.
SSSQ017
Edging
Eased
Function
Multi-Function
Item
Kitchen Design Quartz Countertop for Home
Thickness
3/4"
Vanity Top
25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19"
Countertop
96"X26", 108"X26"
Trademark
SSSTO
Transport Package
Wooden Crates
Specification
ISO 9001: 2000
Origin
Xiamen, China
HS Code
68029190
1. Material available:
Granite, Marble, Quartz stone, Artificial stones

2. Colors available:
Black,White,Brown,Yellow,Green,Grey,Blue,Red,Pink etc

3. Popular sizes: 
Countertop: 96"X26", 108"X26"; 
Vanity top: 25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19", the width 22" is also popular; 
Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39"; 
Thickness: 3/4" or 1 1/4"; 
Splashes: 4" or 6" height back splashes and side splashes, all exposed edges eased and polished.
Customized project sizes; ...

4. Thickness: 3/4", 1 1/2" or others if specially.

5. Edge finishing:
Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, Dupont, Beveled processed and polished or others.

6. Packing: Strong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16pcs/ wooden crates.
E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"
20' standard chassis container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;
20' tri-axle chassis container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons;

7. Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight. Or Paypal. Or Western union

8. Our advantage:
1).A Grade Quality Stone Blocks.
2).Skilled Workers and Precise Producing.
3).Strictly Quality Control during the production.Our skillful workers follows strict quality control from the very beginning to final delivery.
4).Profession Packing by Strong wooden crates, well protected for the delivery.
5).Carefully loading and fasten in factory by experienced workers.
6).We have big advantage in Countertop projects, can assure you Top Grade Quality, Competitive Price and On Time Delivery for kitchen countertops, vanity tops...With our support, you will get more and more projects.

9. About us
Xiamen Shun Shun Stone Imp & Exp Co., Ltd.  is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.

Our main products are as follows:
Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.
Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.

 
Price:Negotiable
Minimum Order Quantity:50 Square Meters
Port:Xiamen
Delivery Time:To Contract
Payment Terms:T/T,L/C
Supply Ability:20000 Square Meter/per Month
Packing Details:by strongly seaworthy and fumigated wooden crate
 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Mr. Vincent Wu
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now