Natural Stone Kitchen Stone Bench Tops
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Price|
|50-299||US $32.68 / Square Meter|
|300+||US $7.58 / Square Meter|
1. Material available:
Granite, Marble, Quartz stone, Artificial stones
2. Colors available:
3. Popular sizes:
Countertop: 96"X26", 108"X26";
Vanity top: 25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19", the width 22" is also popular;
Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39";
Thickness: 3/4" or 1 1/4";
Splashes: 4" or 6" height back splashes and side splashes, all exposed edges eased and polished.
Customized project sizes; ...
4. Thickness: 3/4", 1 1/2" or others if specially.
5. Edge finishing:
Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, Dupont, Beveled processed and polished or others.
6. Packing: Strong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16pcs/ wooden crates.
E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"
20' standard chassis container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;
20' tri-axle chassis container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons;
7. Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight. Or Paypal. Or Western union
8. Our advantage:
1).A Grade Quality Stone Blocks.
2).Skilled Workers and Precise Producing.
3).Strictly Quality Control during the production.Our skillful workers follows strict quality control from the very beginning to final delivery.
4).Profession Packing by Strong wooden crates, well protected for the delivery.
5).Carefully loading and fasten in factory by experienced workers.
6).We have big advantage in Countertop projects, can assure you Top Grade Quality, Competitive Price and On Time Delivery for kitchen countertops, vanity tops...With our support, you will get more and more projects.
9. About us
Xiamen Shun Shun Stone Imp & Exp Co., Ltd. is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.
Our main products are as follows:
Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.
Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Square Meters|
|Delivery Time:||To Contract|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Square Meter/per Month|
|Packing Details:||by strongly seaworthy and fumigated wooden crate|
Why choose Xiamen shunshun Stone?
1--Wide ranges of products
Different styles, colors and sizes are available
2--Knowledgeable sales representatives
17 years ' experience in stone supplying, professional knoledge of stone products. Our
sales representative sare available to reply all inquiries and emails within 24 hours.
They could also offer professional advices to meet your satisfactory.
3--Friendly Customer Service:
a.We would confirm every details with you before production to avoid any mistake
b. Our cost man will select the right quarry for your orders.
c. Our experienced QC will follow up the orders to ensure quality
d. Our sales will update you order and shipping status until you get them smoothly.
Our QC will check products pc by pc before packing.
We always send out containers within agreed time.
We guarantee to replace or refund any wrong or broken products that caused in our part.
1. We can provide free tile samples as you request. For big finish samples, we need to charge the basic sample cost and will reimburse finally if have coming order.
2. We will pick-up you from airport, if you're coming to visit our company.
3. All inquiry and email will be responded within 24 hours.
4. We can also offer you one-stop service: product's CAD drawing, product knowledge consultancy, timely order update.
5. We will seriously deal with all of problems from you. If you have any queries or request, please contact me any time, we will give you soonest response and the best solution.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.