Xiamen Shun Shun Stone Import & Export Co., Ltd.

Quartz Countertop, Countertops, Kitchen Countertop manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Yellow Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Sink, Best Kitchen Vanity Tops in China, Artificial Stone White Calacatta Quartz Slab for Countertop and so on.

Supplier Homepage Product List countertop & Vanity top Yellow Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Sink

Yellow Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Sink

FOB Price:US $100 - 150 / Set
Purchase Qty. (Sets) FOB Price
30-99 US $150 / Set
100+ US $100 / Set
Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 30 Sets
Production Capacity: 2-5containers/Month
Transport Package: Seaworthy Wooden Crates
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request

Basic Info.

Model NO.:SC-102
Type:Countertop Vanity Top
Material:Artificial Stone
Surface Finishing:Polished
Color:Yellow
Usage:Kitchen, Bathroom, Hotel, Commercial
Load-Bearing:Heavy
Edging:Eased
Function:With Cabinet
Package:Wooden Crates
Finishing:Polished
Thickness:3/4" & 1 1/4"
Trademark:SSSTO
Specification:96"x26"
Origin:China
HS Code:6802939000

Product Description

1. Material available:
Granite, Marble, Quartz stone, Artificial stones

2. Colors available:
Black,White,Brown,Yellow,Green,Grey,Blue,Red,Pink etc

3. Popular sizes: 
Countertop: 96"X26", 108"X26"; 
Vanity top: 25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19", the width 22" is also popular; 
Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39"; 
Thickness: 3/4" or 1 1/4"; 
Splashes: 4" or 6" height back splashes and side splashes, all exposed edges eased and polished.
Customized project sizes; ...

4. Thickness: 3/4", 1 1/2" or others if specially.

5. Edge finishing:
Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, Dupont, Beveled processed and polished or others.

6. Packing: Strong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16pcs/ wooden crates.
E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"
20' standard chassis container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;
20' tri-axle chassis container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons;

7. Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight. Or Paypal. Or Western union

8. Our advantage:
1).A Grade Quality Stone Blocks.
2).Skilled Workers and Precise Producing.
3).Strictly Quality Control during the production.Our skillful workers follows strict quality control from the very beginning to final delivery.
4).Profession Packing by Strong wooden crates, well protected for the delivery.
5).Carefully loading and fasten in factory by experienced workers.
6).We have big advantage in Countertop projects, can assure you Top Grade Quality, Competitive Price and On Time Delivery for kitchen countertops, vanity tops...With our support, you will get more and more projects.

9. About us
Xiamen Shun Shun Stone Imp & Exp Co., Ltd.  is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including quartz, granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.

Our main products are as follows:
Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.
Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.
colorsizethicknessedge finishingpacking
black, yellow, white,brown,etc96"x26"3/4" & 1 1/4"eased, bullnosed, etcwooden crates
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Jordge
*From
To Mr. Jordge
*Message
Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.
This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Xiamen Shun Shun Stone Import & Export Co., Ltd.

- Fujian, China
- Trading Company

Gold Member Since 2007
Audited Supplier
  • Sample Available
  • OEM/ODM Service